PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Wiki Details,Cheapest Policy-Plans & Benefits Details
PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Wiki Details,Cheapest Policy-Plans & Benefits Details: PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Policy is made for only PNB customers and Punjab National Bank Account Holders will be eligible to take cover under the scheme. This police’s plans are available in all Branches across the country. The policy will be issued in accordance with IRDA guidelines, in the name of PNB with a schedule of names of the Account Holders and Employees of Punjab National Bank including his/her eligible family members. PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Policy is joint venture between India’s leading Bank Punjab National Bank and Oriental Insurance. We are sharing here complete information about PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Policy and their plans and benefit details.
- 1 PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Wiki Details,Cheapest Policy-Plans & Benefits Details-
PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Wiki Details,Cheapest Policy-Plans & Benefits Details-
PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Policy has number of benefits which we are mentioned below:
- Room, Boarding and Nursing Expenses as provided by the Hospital /Nursing Home not exceeding 1 % of the Sum Insured or Rs. 5000 per day whichever is less.
- C. Unit expenses not exceeding 2% of the Sum Insured or Rs. 10,000 per day whichever is less. Room stay including I.C.U. stay should not exceed total number of admission days.
- Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialists Fees.
- Anaesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, Operation Theatre Charges, Surgical Appliances, Medicines & Drugs, Dialysis, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Artificial Limbs, Cost of Prosthetic devices implanted during surgical procedure like pacemaker, Relevant Laboratory / Diagnostic test, X-Ray etc.
- Ambulance services – 1% of the sum insured or Rs 1000/- whichever is less.
- Hospital Cash: Reimbursement of incidental expenses during the period of hospitalization of the Proposer i.e., the PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Account Holder only – actual subject to a maximum of Rs.1,000 during the entire policy period.
- Reimbursement of Funeral Expenses: In the event of death of the Insured Person due to an insured peril covered under the scope of the Policy the company shall reimburse actual funeral expenses subject to a maximum of Rs.1,000 during the policy period.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization: Surgeon, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialists Fees, Blood, Oxygen, Surgical Appliances, Medicines & Drugs, Diagnostic Material and Dialysis, Chemotherapy, Nursing expenses – 10% of Sum Insured, Maximum Rs.25000 during policy period.
PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Policy Features:
- A Family Floater Scheme.
- Cover for 4 family members under single premium
- Age Group covered: 3 months to 80 years.
- No Medical Examination for entry at any stage.
- Cashless facility available at a large Net Work of Hospitals. The policy will be serviced by TPAs (Third Party Administrators).
- Premium much lower and quite comparable with all available health insurance products in the market.
- Uniform Premium for persons of all age-groups up to 80 years’ age.
- Cover available for Minimum Sum Insured of Rs.1 Lac, up to Rs. 5 Lac, in multiple of Rs.1.00 Lac.
Time Period PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Policy:
PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim insurance policy is issued for a period of one year.
Renewal of PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Policy:
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for non-renewal of policy due to non-receipt or delayed receipt of the proposal form or of the medical practitioners report wherever required or due to any other reason whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding this, however, the decision to accept or reject for coverage any person upon renewal of this insurance shall rest solely with the Company. The company may at its discretion revise the premium rates and the terms & condition of the policy every year upon renewal thereof. Renewal of this policy is not automatic; premium due must be paid by the proposer to the company before the due date.
- The Company shall not ordinarily deny the renewal of this policy unless on moral hazard grounds of the insured such as intentional misrepresentation / malicious suppression of facts intended to mislead the Company about the acceptability of the proposal, lodging a fraudulent claim and such other intentional acts of the insured / beneficiaries under the policy, subject to policy terms.
Sum of Insured: The Company’s liability in respect of all claims admitted in during the period of Insurance shall not exceed the sum insured opted under the policy.
Special Discount for PNB Customer on Motor Insurance Policy:
- 40 % discount on Indian Motor Tariff 2002 rates for private cars.
- 30% discount on Indian Motor Tariff 2002 rates for commercial vehicles.
- Personal Accident – Individual
- Householders Insurance Policy
- Overseas Mediclaim Employment and Study
- Shopkeeper’s Insurance Policy
- Kissan Package Insurance
- Nagrik Suraksha Policy
- Electronic Equipment Insurance Policy
We are sharing here complete information about PNB-Oriental Royal Mediclaim Policy-Plans & Benefits Details but if you not sufficient and want information in more details then just follow this link.
- Star Health Insurance Company Wiki Details|Best Plans, Compare Policies
- Cigna Ttk Vs Religare Vs Star Health Companies Premium Calculator,Reviews
- Religare Health Insurance Wiki-Benefits Details, Plans, Policies,Hospitals