HDFC ERGO Vs HDFC Life Insurance Wiki,Plans, Policies, Benefits, Covers: HDFC ERGO is a general insurance company and HDFC Life is a long term life insurance company. ERGO offers complete range of general insurance products ranging from Motor, Health, Travel, Home and Personal Accident in the retail space and customized products like Property, Marine and Liability Insurance in the corporate space. It operates 89 cities with 109 branch offices and it has approximately 1,900 staff-members. HDFC Life is one of the leading life insurance companies in India offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health Plan and it has about 400+ branches and presence in 980+ cities and towns in India. We are sharing here information about HDFC ERGO and HDFC Life Company, comparison and their plans, policies, benefits and covers.
HDFC ERGO Vs HDFC Life Insurance Wiki,Plans, Policies, Benefits, Covers-
HDFC ERGO: Plans, Policies, Benefits, Covers
HDFC ERGO is a joint venture between HDFC and India’s premier Housing Finance Institution and ERGO International AG. The Company also has a wide distribution network comprising of brokers, retail and corporate agents, bancassurance besides its own direct sales force.
HDFC ERGO Plans & Policies:
1. Motor Insurance Policy: This policy gives an extensive coverage against damage, losses and third party liability. HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance plan ensures that you are hard earned savings do not bear the losses occurred if your vehicle meets an accident or gets stolen or undergoes any mishap on road. This policy offers cashless claim services over 1600 plus authorized garages across India. Motor Insurance Policy has categorized in four different categories:
- Car Insurance Plan
- Commercial Vehicles
- Two Wheeler Insurance
- Liability Only Policy
2. Health Insurance: ERGO gives the best health insurance plan for you and your family at affordable price. It covers not only hospitalization or sickness but extends to cover pre and post hospitalization expenses, day care procedures, domiciliary treatment and other expenses thus ensuring that your medical insurance policy is always by your side. Seven insurance plans comes under Health Insurance Policy:
- Health Suraksha
- Health Suraksha Gold
- Health Suraksha Regain
- Health Suraksha Gold Regain
- Health Suraksha Top Up Plus
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
3. Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance Plan ensure you vacation hassle free. It provide coverage whether you happen to lose your baggage or passport, or whether u need any kind of medical support on your trip, an overseas travel insurance will make sure that you get what you need.
Travel Insurance Plans are:
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Student Suraksha
- Family Travel Insurance
4. Personal Accident Insurance Policy: This insurance policy ensures the financial stability for you and your family in the event of an accident. The policy covers death of individual, physical injuries and bodily burns. Death, Permanent Total Disability, Temporary Total Disability, Broken Bones, Burns and Ambulance costs are covered under the policy.
5. Home Insurance Policy: Home Insurance policy provides a reliable and protective coverage which encircles and covers your home. This is not only safeguards the structure of your home but also ensures a safety net for all the belongings and prized possessions collected over the years with your hard earned money. The policy cover gives you a chance to choose either the house structure or the household contents in a single policy with minimum documentation.
Home Insurance: This insurance policy provides a reliable and protective coverage which encircles and covers your home.
Standard Fire and Special Peril Insurance: This insurance policy gives you the benefit of affordable coverage for your property and possessions against almost any eventuality.
6. Commercial Insurance: This insurance policy provides insurance for companies, firms, their Directors and officers and all general employees through its dedicated teams. It provides coverage for a broad range of corporate risks including litigation, white collar crime, employment disputes and extortion attempts. Policies under commercial insurance:
Directors and Officer Liabilities: The policy provides some of the broadest coverage available on the “form of choice” of the industry.
Crime Insurance: This policy is your safety net against white collar crime with comprehensive coverage for all major risks.
Forefront Portfolio: A comprehensive insurance solution offered to small and medium sized companies to help manage their individual and corporate exposures.
Mutual Fund Protection: The policy provides financial stability, sound underwriting, broad coverage and responsive service to Mutual Fund professionals, across the nation.
Employment Liability: The policy provides invaluable insurance coverage for your organization against employee related lawsuits.
Venture Capital: This policy is a combined product offering management liability, management indemnification, outside directorship and professional services Liability insurance in one policy – helping eliminate gaps in your insurance programme.
Educator’s Professional Liability Insurance: The policy provides coverage to administrators, teachers and educators against personal and financial liabilities for their alleged actions or inactions.
Kidnap/Ransom and Extortion Insurance: Professional assistance before, during, and after a Kidnapping or extortion threat is a vital element of corporate risk management.
7. Weather Insurance: This insurance policy offers a comprehensive Weather Insurance Policy to deal with such adversely changing climatic trends. This a index based product that covers the losses to the crop occurring due to varying weather conditions such as temperature, wind speed, rainfall, humidity etc.
HDFC Life: Plans, Policies, Benefits, Covers
HDFC Life is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited and India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life. The company currently has 24 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional rider benefits catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life Plans and Policies:
Protection Plans: This insurance policy provides full protection and financial stability to your loved ones in case of any unforeseen events. HDFC Life presents a variety of Protection plans according to your various needs.
- HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus
- HDFC Life Click 2 Protect
Health Plan: This insurance plans provides a variety of Health Insurance Plans & Mediclaim Policies that offer financial security to meet health related contingencies.
- HDFC Health Assure Plan
Children Insurance Plan: These plans enable you fulfill the dreams and ambitions of your children. Children Insurance Plans:
- HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium
- HDFC Life YoungStar Udaan
Saving and Investment Plan: This insurance plans are life insurance plans that offer you multiple avenues to save and to grow your money. Saving and Investment Policies:
- HDFC Life Click2Invest
- HDFC Life Sanchay
- HDFC Life Super Income Plan
- HDFC SL Crest
- HDFC Life Classic Assure Plus
- HDFC Life Super Saving Plan
- HDFC Life Classic Assure Plan
- HDFC Life Super Saving Plan
- HDFC Life ProGrowth Plus
- HDFC Life Invest Wise Plan
Women Insurance Plan: This insurance plans provides protection, health, retirement, child’s education and long term savings and investments. Policies under this plan:
- HDFC Smart Women Plan
- HDFC Life Young Star Udaan
- HDFC Life Pension Plan
Retirement Plans: This insurance plan provides you with financial security so that when your professional income starts to ebb, you can still live with pride without compromising on your living standards. Policies under this plan:
- HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus
- HDFC Life Pension Super Plus
- HDFC Life Single Premium Pension Plus
- HDFC Life Guaranteed Pension Plan
Rural Plans: These plans have been made for benefits of our rural customers and these plans have been designed keeping in view the rural population with stable returns and insurance cover.
- Star Health Insurance Company Wiki Details|Best Plans, Compare Policies
- Cigna Ttk Vs Religare Vs Star Health Companies Premium Calculator,Reviews
Comment below with your thoughts must.